Lucky 8 Off Roads - 12 Days of Christmas Sale!!

Erik@Lucky8

Yes, both offer all of the EAS functions as well as diagnostics but it is much easier to calibrate when using the BT model. The standard tool is only actuated using the controls on the steering wheel. Once when you start movement of the truck, you lose all functionality as you cannot be toggling the cruise control buttons while moving. The BT version is functional via your device at all times, so you never miss anything. And the interface is much easier as well.

StreetsofCompton

Adventurer
Yes, both offer all of the EAS functions as well as diagnostics but it is much easier to calibrate when using the BT model. The standard tool is only actuated using the controls on the steering wheel. Once when you start movement of the truck, you lose all functionality as you cannot be toggling the cruise control buttons while moving. The BT version is functional via your device at all times, so you never miss anything. And the interface is much easier as well.

Great, thanks for the reply!

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
Todays is for you D1 and Defender guys (D90 specifically)!

3" Lift Springs delivered for $328

http://lucky8llc.com/Products.aspx?ProductID=8264

I heard there is a Defender snorkel in the future........

D-I Mantec snorkel would be sweet ;-)
Will the 3" springs require all the associated driveshaft upgrades, castor correction, etc? Or is the net lift slightly less than 3" allowing just spring/shock changes?

Thanks!!

Erik@Lucky8

D-I Mantec snorkel would be sweet ;-)
Will the 3" springs require all the associated driveshaft upgrades, castor correction, etc? Or is the net lift slightly less than 3" allowing just spring/shock changes?

Thanks!!

Most likely will require some mods as it is a true HD 3" spring and will give 3 or more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger