M-P Superline in 3/16" & 1/4" ?

DamMan

Observer
I see Master Pull Superline in 3/16" and 1/4" diameters for ATV use on Jeepinoutfitters.com but I don't see it on Master Pull's website. Just curious what the story is on this line? Is it a discontinued product or does Master Pull make it only for Jeep In Outfitters? Are the ratings on Jeep In Outfitters website correct?

Thanx

Master-Pull

Supporting Sponsor
We have sold MP Superline in a various number of sizes (from 3mm all the way up to 26 mm) in the past, the ratings and prices they have are a little bit off.

3/16 is rated to: 10,500lbs

1/4 is rated to: 14,900lbs

We really only sell those lines in bulk to rigging companies and occasionally to off-roaders. Are you looking for something specific?

-Alex

DamMan

Observer
I would like to put longer ropes on a warn 9.0RC & a warn m6000 sdp

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

Master-Pull

Supporting Sponsor
Where in Washington are you? I have some (a very limited amount) 7mm Superline that is 16,500 lbs. It will work for the 9.0, for the m6000 I would go with the 6mm 14,900 lb stuff. Let me see how much 7mm is left.

-Alex

DamMan

Observer
I am approx 85 miles East of Portland by The Dalles Oregon. Those ratings vs size should allow me to get a decent amount of rope on each short drum winch

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

Master-Pull

Supporting Sponsor
We have some 7mm on a spool, its orange but should be enough for the 9.0RC. I was thinking about 80-90 feet should do it on one of those winches.

-Alex

DamMan

Observer
Alex,

Orange is fine with me. I was hoping for 100' but 90' would be fine. I will call you tomorrow (Thursday).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior