M416 and Roof Top Tent for sale in Eastern NC $2100

jqrobinson

Sold. Thanks for Looking

Greetings

M416 Trailer and Roof Top Tent $2100, located in Eastern NC, north of Wilmington
The 1985 Jeep CJ7 in photo is also for sale in Eastern NC Craigslist

I am not sure of the age of the trailer, but it has been completely restored.
-CA registered with title.
-Weighs about 980 lbs and can pretty easily be moved by hand.
-Frame powder coated
-Tub covered with bedliner
-Tires are BF Goodrich 215/75 R15 on AR 757 American Racing with the red and blue stripe.
-Comes with a spare tire carrier set up for Jeep CJ or YJ rims (your choice, not mounted in pictures).
-Custom pintle hitch with lock for use when not being towed.
-Comes with wheel chocks and rear trailer stabilizer for use with tent.
-The lid is custom and made by me with 3/4” plywood top with Trex decking sides. The lid is a work in progress and not completely perfect, but is functional and locks.

Tent
-This a “no-name” Roof Top Tent I purchased in 2009 from a guy who was trying to start a business and had some demo models. It is coated nylon tent fabric and very similar to other brand-name tents of the same size. The mattress measures approx. 95”x45”.
-The tent recently developed a small rip under one of the side windows. The rip is about 1.5” and can be easily repaired with the included repair kit.
-The tent cover is ripped and needs to be repaired. This is just the cover for when the tent is not in use.

I will attempt to sell the tent and trailer together before I decide to separate. I consider the price of the tent to be about $350 of the total price.

IMG_6967.jpgIMG_6969.jpgIMG_6935.jpgIMG_6930.jpgIMG_6933.jpgIMG_6934.jpgIMG_6963.jpgIMG_6961.jpg

Last edited:

TEC3

Adventurer
Still have this? Shoot me a text at 865-755-six6six3. I am interested and have a few questions. I am in east TN but could maybe meet up somewhere in the middle of NC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eclipse179