M416 in Indianapolis, IN For Sale

Trailpsycho

Observer
M416 military trailer in mostly stock form for sale.

I cut and framed in a tailgate many years ago. It is reinforced and the trailer is very solid. It does have some surface rust, but is overall a very solid trailer in good condition.

I have a sheet of 3/4 plywood in the floor from hauling pavers, engines and other larger items to protect the floor. Its been sitting mostly for the last several months, but I can still pull it around by hand. Parking brake works very well. Comes with matching pintle hitch.

Asking $500 or best offer. I am moving to CO. This trailer need to go quickly. Would make a great project for a restoration, a camping trailer, an expo trailer or just use it as is.

What it needs...it needs to be wired, it needs to be plated, it is not currently titled. Shouldn't be a problem in IN. I mostly used it locally. It has a new tail light set on it and I have a wiring harness to install...just never got around to it after I bought an Adventure Trailer.

Come check it out and take it home. Located in north Indianapolis. Asking $500. Check it out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior