M416 in NY

telehead

Hello fellow travelers,

Up for sale is a solid M416 trailer.

It has been gone through and serviced with new military tires and tubes, bearings, shocks, led tail lights.

The only major modification is to the frame. The A-frame has been stretched a small amount with 2 x 3 x 3/16" rectangle tubing while continuing to use the original lunette hard wear. This significantly improves the handling characteristics going both forward and reverse.

The body has no rot and is in overall good condition with the exception of a few "battle scars." There is NO TAILGATE.

Included with the sale is all original parts: Parking brake, A-frame, safety chains, 2 spare wheels and tires, lights, military shop manual. I will also include the large socket to service the bearings.

Also included is a custom fabricated arched lid with tie down points in the corners and handle in the rear. The sheet is cold rolled steel and has two stainless steel towers also with tie down points, far enough apart to haul plywood from your local supplier.

I am asking $1650. This trailer is not a basket case. I would not hesitate to drive it home. So bring your pintle and drag 'er home!

telehead

9B64u6G25zvstUahLTg13vFHDNhsxf80rXVfNSUcp-Y=w634-h356-p-no

Hello fellow travelers,

Up for sale is a solid M416 trailer.

It has been gone through and serviced with new military tires and tubes, bearings, shocks, led tail lights.

The only major modification is to the frame. The A-frame has been stretched a small amount with 2 x 3 x 3/16" rectangle tubing while continuing to use the original lunette hard wear. This significantly improves the handling characteristics going both forward and reverse.

The body has no rot and is in overall good condition with the exception of a few "battle scars." There is NO TAILGATE.

Included with the sale is all original parts: Parking brake, A-frame, safety chains, 2 spare wheels and tires, lights, military shop manual. I will also include the large socket to service the bearings.

Also included is a custom fabricated arched lid with tie down points in the corners and handle in the rear. The sheet is cold rolled steel and has two stainless steel towers also with tie down points, far enough apart to haul plywood from your local supplier.

I am asking $1650. This trailer is not a basket case. I would not hesitate to drive it home. So bring your pintle and drag 'er home!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears