M416 Trailer with Roam RTT for Sale

RonapRhys

Adventurer
We've got an M416 trailer with a large Roam RTT for sale - works fine, but we realized we're not using it for what it's intended for and got a different trailer that better suits our needs. Because of that, it's time to let this one go.

Some details about it - we didn't build this, but bought it about two years ago.

• Wheels have been changed out to match Toyota rims. Wheel spacers and all.
  • Has LED lighting around the underside of the tent that runs off the batteries in the box.
  • The battery box itself has 3 ADG 12v batteries, plenty enough to run the lights, charge phones, etc. It even has a little box in there with a cigarette lighter charging point and all. Runs off a Noco Genius controller and has a port that allows you to charge it off 120v household current. There's also a plug out there that could be used for solar (which the trailer doesn't have).
  • It has a lunette ring for towing, which is great off-road. I've pulled other M416s down some gnarly trails and that set up never let me down.
  • The tent itself is the Roam Vagabond XL, complete with the annex/floor attachments. We've even gotten the matching fitted sheet for it which helps with comfort. I think the coldest it's been when we've camped in there was 25 degrees and, with a tent heater and blankets was comfortable. This version does have the skylights, too - so if it's a nice night you can have a cool view. No leaks or anything, either.
  • Included is a Joolco on demand water heater - all you need is propane and a water source.
  • The larger truck box has some spacers welded in that work great with 5g water containers.
  • I built out a top for the bed of the trailer - it's not designed to be waterproof, just to help make sure your gear doesn't decide to grow legs, which can happen when one's away from the trailer. For gear, it holds the Action Packers perfectly.

On the overall, it tows like a dream. Follows behind and you almost don't even know it's there.

Pics are attached and I've got more if you want - just let me know.

Trailer's in the Detroit metro area and I'm asking $7K for it.

Attachments

• Battery Box Exterior.jpg
    Battery Box Exterior.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 319
  • Battery Box Interior.jpg
    Battery Box Interior.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 309
  • Cargo Box.jpg
    Cargo Box.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 300
  • Interior 1.jpg
    Interior 1.jpg