Maglite Mount 1st Gen Tacoma

juicebox

Adventurer
Extended cab? The best place for me was right below the rear drivers side seat. There are already 2 holes perfectly spaced in the steel, so you don't have to drill anything, just push the screws through the carpet. I took this mount out when I sold my truck and you can't even tell anything was ever mounted there. Just get some washers for the back, and some screws thin enough to fit through the holes of the quickfists and the steel holes.

03rubicon

Adventurer
A lot of people also like mounting some quickfists to the floor board directly in front of the drivers seat. Easy to get to and out of the way.

magliteii.jpg

YotaPilot

Adventurer
I put mine just behind the driver's seat on my double cab. I used 2 quick fist clamps.

eqe6u3ap.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fourstringfletch

Adventurer
No mount needed! Mine has lived between my drivers seat and center console for a decade and is always quick and easy to grab. Reassuring too if I ever plunge off a bridge into a lake.

CAP650

Observer
ditch the Mag for Fenix PD35!!

X2 on ditching the Maglite. There are far superior lights available, unless all you want is an emergency impact weapon.

That said, I still have a 3D
mag wedged between my seat and the center console, but rarely use it for lighting and when I do, I am thoroughly disappointed with its performance.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears