Maintenance and Supply Log

Ozarker

Pontoon Admiral
I mentioned elsewhere that I had not kept a maintenance log for my vehicle. I have kept receipts and warranties, but nothing formal for my vehicles.

Since I'll be updating my vehicles I think a little black book would be good to keep.

Being an old military type I had a PITA time keeping log books current, and I did so to some extent for business deductions, but I'm out of the habit and don't see that extensive details are really necessary.

I think I will keep track of services, parts replaced and occasional mpg checks. What do you keep track of, do you keep a log book and what suggestions do you have?

And, along these lines, what about a supply log or loading list. I think that would be a good idea.

Being in tornado country and icy hills in the winter we keep a few items in the vehicle just in case. I opened my bag in the car cleaning it out and noticed the goodies were gone as well as the bottled water.....the kids!

An emergency bag won't do much for you if you rob it occasionally and don't replace stuff. A loading plan for a camper that is kept ready to go seems to need a loading plan. Do you have/use one and how often do you check it? What's in it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior