making 5x150 hubs for axle for m101a1

btate

I want to use landcruiser 100/200 wheels on my m101a1 trailer.

I see that someone suggested 2nd gen Tacoma hubs and spindles to make an axle.
I am trying to look at the parts online, but can someone who has more knowledge of the how the parts mate together tell me how to get the spindles onto a new axle?

It looks like the hub bolts onto the spindle, can I not just get a plate welded onto an axle that has the 4 bolts and bolt on a hub?

Any other thoughts appreciated.
I called several adapter places and they said the 5 x150 was hard to adapt to because of the size.
But I found one company that said "we can make anything" I like his attitude, but hate to find out the hard way that is will not work

Thanks

Last edited:

mountaincrash

I want to use landcruiser 100/200 wheels on my m101a1 trailer.

I see that someone suggested 2nd gen Tacoma hubs and spindles to make an axle.
I am trying to look at the parts online, but can someone who has more knowledge of the how the parts mate together tell me how to get the spindles onto a new axle?

It looks like the hub bolts onto the spindle, can I not just get a plate welded onto an axle that has the 4 bolts and bolt on a hub?

Any other thoughts appreciated.
I called several adapter places and they said the 5 x150 was hard to adapt to because of the size.
But I found one company that said "we can make anything" I like his attitude, but hate to find out the hard way that is will not work

Thanks

I'm looking to use my TRD Tundra wheels on my trailer also. I'm finding this: http://www.thetrailershop.com.au/5-...-150-PCD-with-Parallel-Bearings-scp48895.html

Thoughts?

btate

those may work, but are only in Australia
I believe they also use a different spindle than is in the US...

I found some adapter 6 lug to 5x150 on amazon....I will post if they work

I plan to make a custom axle to the correct width

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman