MAN sighting

struhmalong

Hey Guys, I was quite excited this past Saturday while on a shopping trip down to Sonora,CA. We live right outside of Yosemite N.P.so shopping is best done in Sonora. While driving down the main drag we spotted a HUGE MAN 4x4 with an all white camper box on it. On the return trip back through town we spotted it in the local Wally World parking lot....hard to miss something 10 feet tall. I cruised my wifes Kia Sorento up next to it, and the tires were darn near as tall as the Kia. I wished I had my camera along. It had European plates on it and was all white, no stickers or anything, but still made me dream of Dakar .

LukeH

Adventurer
You need to upgrade your mobile phone to one with a camera on it. :n)
It's almost cruel to mention it without putting up pics.
Labels on the back? Builder?
You said euro plates, there are 27 countries in Europe now; more specific?

sherwood

Observer
ThreadUselessWithoutPics.jpg

Mamontof

Explorer
It like said i see UFO it white and cool , Yety operate that .

You need see expo trucks came to drive in NYC .....have camera ready 24/7 365

Canadian , European ...when people tied drive true mother nature spots in

states , they drive to see civilization part of US :Wow1: ...and that NYC :drool:

5fd6c135a6c953d6ffe6e2fb442fe657_013.jpg

Nothing personal ,if :ylsmoke: no photo no fun

westyss

Explorer
It like said i see UFO it white and cool , Yety operate that .

You need see expo trucks came to drive in NYC .....have camera ready 24/7 365

Canadian , European ...when people tied drive true mother nature spots in

states , they drive to see civilization part of US :Wow1: ...and that NYC :drool:

5fd6c135a6c953d6ffe6e2fb442fe657_013.jpg

Nothing personal ,if :ylsmoke: no photo no fun

What??

Ford Prefect

Expedition Leader

Mamontof! That is SO cool! Freaking funny that they would put an RTT on top of that amazing rig, really fun thanks.

And all the rest of yall need to seriously back up off of M. The dude is working on a second language, and if you had not paid any attention to anything your entire life you should still know that English is one of the only languages that phrases our sentence structure the way we do; almost every other language does it differently from us. :victory:

Cheers,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior