Manley ORV - Joshua Manley no longer involved...

JMann2380

Hello all,

Josh here. I received a message from a current customer that tracked me down via LinkedIn hoping I could help with a current order. I called him back and let him know that I sold the company almost three years ago and haven't been involved since about March 2016 when my contract with the new owners ended. He was surprised to hear this as he was told I was still running it. As some of you know I sold it to simplify my life, concentrate on family and devote my attention to my other company. Apparently there are a lot of people not aware of this and basing their buying decisions on my name. I obviously cannot vouch for the current designs, build quality or customer service since I've been so far removed. In fact I don't even know who the current owners are, I think the people I sold it to have since sold it.

I just wanted to set the record straight and get the word out.

-Josh Manley

highlandercj-7

Explorer
About time you post up again Josh! I was wondering if you had closed shop or what. I hope all is good on your other ventures.

Outside somewhere

Overland certified public figure brand ambassador
Hello all,

Josh here. I received a message from a current customer that tracked me down via LinkedIn hoping I could help with a current order. I called him back and let him know that I sold the company almost three years ago and haven't been involved since about March 2016 when my contract with the new owners ended. He was surprised to hear this as he was told I was still running it. As some of you know I sold it to simplify my life, concentrate on family and devote my attention to my other company. Apparently there are a lot of people not aware of this and basing their buying decisions on my name. I obviously cannot vouch for the current designs, build quality or customer service since I've been so far removed. In fact I don't even know who the current owners are, I think the people I sold it to have since sold it.

I just wanted to set the record straight and get the word out.

-Josh Manley

Have to see if I have the email but when we started trailer research in '15 we were told you still owned the company but had others running day to day op's. Just fyi.

RedM101A2

Josh I wore out the MANLEY tee shirt you sent me Have any more? Just kidding! Hope all is well. Mark Harley

HardRockJeepTn

Hi Josh, thank you for enlightening us about the ownership changes. I'm proud to own one of the earlier Manley ORV models that I purchased used in Alabama. I'm very disappointed in the current ownership and transfer to California, but I understand how corporate decisions are made.

Best of Luck and Merry Christmas!!!

HardRockJeep in Tennessee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears