Many Sprinter van tips, including an 800 mile fuel range

kcshoots

Hi all-

I took a bare yet new 4x4 Sprinter cargo van several years ago and transformed it into not only a camper but with many other modifications and improvements, an overloading rig that I travel in about half time to many remote areas. One of my mods that I cherish nearly every trip and fuel up is the auxiliary fuel tank which extends the van's range to over 750 miles, a necessity with explorations into more remote regions and a benefit for helping to manage costs, weather and other issues. You can learn more here and hoopoe to share more thru my other videos or help in any way I can.

D

Deleted member 9101

Hi all-

I took a bare yet new 4x4 Sprinter cargo van several years ago and transformed it into not only a camper but with many other modifications and improvements, an overloading rig that I travel in about half time to many remote areas. One of my mods that I cherish nearly every trip and fuel up is the auxiliary fuel tank which extends the van's range to over 750 miles, a necessity with explorations into more remote regions and a benefit for helping to manage costs, weather and other issues. You can learn more here and hoopoe to share more thru my other videos or help in any way I can.

If you're to lazy to type it out... I'm definitely to lazy too go to your YouTube channel.

kcshoots

I was just trying to provide what I thought might be helpful, as it has been to others. No need to be rude or mean. We are a community and all hopefully able to support each other and help each other on the trail, off the trail and online. Sorry that what I thought to be helpful post came across as a self-endorsement as that was not the case. I'll still be happy to help you out on the trail and off, but please be respectful and nice. I don't find these comments to be helpful, respectful, kind or constructive.

kcshoots

My post is merely here to help others with ideas and tips as so many have helped me in the planning and build out of my overland vehicles and trips. I do not make any money from my videos, quite the contrary with the cost of the equipment and hours of time to make each one when I could be working instead. I offer up my videos as a way to help others in their quests and adventures. If you think the videos may provide you some learning, then watch, if not, then don't. I create them as a tool to help others. If you wish to be helpful, please provide constructive and useful comments for me and others, as we are a forum to help each other. Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998