Master-Pull Discounts!

lgoldd1

Excellent products

These guys make outstanding products. I highly recommend them!

The SUPER YANKER..hehe..(Kinetic Recovery Rope) never ceases to amaze me.
Every offroader should have one.

Glorybigs

Adventurer
Alex is top notch and the Master-Pull Kinetic Recovery Ropes worked great for us on extractions during the KC Hilites Midnight Special.

Great products and great service :)

Master-Pull

Supporting Sponsor
Do you have any pictures from the last race? It would be great to see some on here or on our facebook, thanks!

-Alex

fishEH

Explorer
Bump for great customer service!

I ordered a Super Yanker rope late Friday. Realizing it probably wouldn't arrive in time for my trip tonight I got in touch with Alex Monday morning. He helped me upgrade my shipping to UPS 3 day. UPS totally dropped the ball and my rope sat in Louisville for 24hrs, then they changed my delivery date to Friday. :Wow1: I was not happy so I called UPS. They were NO help at all, offered no explanation as to why the delay, and ultimately said only the shipper could make any changes that might get it to me in time for my trip.
Irritated and somewhat frantic I called MasterPull. Bree was very nice and called UPS on my behalf. Again, UPS was no help. When I PM'd Alex to ask him about calling today, he was already aware of the situation.
UPS finally got their act together and my rope showed up today. I believe MasterPull calling on my behalf definitely lit a fire under someone's butt, LOL.

So a big Thank you to MasterPull for their great communication and going above and beyond.
:victory:

Master-Pull

Supporting Sponsor
Glad we could help, I hope your weekend trip went well. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns in the future!

-Alex

Master-Pull

Supporting Sponsor
We received our new winch stops and fairleads a few weeks ago. They come in anodized black or polished aluminum:

FairleadThimble1.jpg

-Alex

Last edited:

syncrodoka

Adventurer
I just got my new fairlead from you guys yesterday, it looks like a nice product.
I have a Superline XD winch cable with a standard thimble and hook how would the winch stop be attached?
Sorry if this is a trivial question but I am new to winches and I would like to make sure that I am buying the correct stuff for my needs.

Master-Pull

Supporting Sponsor
That is not a trivial question, but since we have to knot the XD to make the end the winch stop would be knotted on there as well. It will not allow the winch stop to sit all the way flush unless you have a roller fairlead.

-Alex

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12