Max Tire Size for 2016 Little Guy Silver Shadow

slowseconds

Does anyone know the max tire size I could get away with on a 2016 Little Guy Silver Shadow trailer after installing the Dexter #9 lift kit and upgrading to 15 inch wheels? Trailer currently not lifted yet and has 14 inch stock wheels. Thanks for any info.

IMG_4629 (1).jpeg

Hnoroian

Observer
are you changing your axle width too? Right now you would be limited by your fenders which if I remember right it was not much. Also with a lift you would have more articulation and possibly rub the side panel.

Wish I picked up one of their 6’ platform when they had them. You have a good looking setup.

slowseconds

are you changing your axle width too? Right now you would be limited by your fenders which if I remember right it was not much. Also with a lift you would have more articulation and possibly rub the side panel.

Wish I picked up one of their 6’ platform when they had them. You have a good looking setup.
I was not planning to change the axle. Just installing this lift kit and possibly increasing to 15 inch wheels to further increase ground clearance. And thanks! loving it so far, just looking for more access to rugged campsites. https://www.etrailer.com/Trailer_Leaf_Spring_Suspension/Dexter/K71-723-01.html

ColoradoFJ

Slowseconds
I have 31” tires under mine, I had a buddy weld some lift blocks under mine to lift it, that’s it no rubbing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior