Maxtrax group buy?

I Leak Oil

Expedition Leader
Just my opinion here of course but it almost seems like there is a possibly artificial shortage for these here in the U.S.? Seems like they are always tough to get.

Ducky's Dad

Explorer
Seems like they are always tough to get.
When I needed some from the old distributor, I just called in the order and had two pair on my doorstep in a few days. Probably just need to get the supply chain refilled under the new regime.

MattScott

Approved Vendor
When I needed some from the old distributor, I just called in the order and had two pair on my doorstep in a few days. Probably just need to get the supply chain refilled under the new regime.

That is exactly what's going on. We're like, so close to this being sorted.

HAFICON

Adventurer
I might want a set as well... $299 for a set is a little much for me to justify but I know they are worth the $$$...

kevin604

Observer
Since I am traveling to Utah in March-April, I could not wait for this GB to be effective and close. I bought a pair of Maxsa Innovations on Amazon, after seeing many recommendation for them here.

Same here. I would be happy with any date. The unknown has led me to maxsa. Thanks for the recommendation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

prerunner221

Adventurer
****IN*****

Let's see the price for the group buy. I've been wanting a pair for a while. This may just keep me from dragging me feet anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle