Explorer
18 - 1 + 1 = 18

18 X $275 = $4,950

Just throwing some #s out there.

No idea what discount might be applied.

:sombrero:

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
Sorry guys, just seeing this again now. I'm still traveling for a few more weeks as noted but could likely arrange something remotely with our office manager (Bryce). The last deal (TacomaWorld arranged by BoxRocket) was basically free shipping (~$40 value) for those on the East coast and $10 off & free shipping (~$30 value) to those on the West Coast. So final pricing was West Coast/Rcky Mtns ($280 shipped), Midwest ($285 shipped), East Coast (290 shipped). Would that be of interest to those chiming in here?

There isn't a terrible amount of markup in the Maxtrax so we can't discount them tremendously but you pay for what you get and they are the premier recovery device imo. I have had several first hand experiences including a night stuck in an Australian swamp that only ended because we had a dozen Maxtrax devices to recover the two mired rigs. Without them... we'd still be there. :D

If your looking to get a pair quicker (outside the group buy), give us a call at the shop (CruiserOutfitters.com), I generally check ExPo long after I'm away from my work computer so please check with the shop directly. I don't know what inventory is like at the minute but we generally keep a couple of safety orange and a couple of black in stock.

bluehash

Adventurer
Thanks for putting this together.. but unfortunately I'm on the east coast. I can get a pait for $296 shipped.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears