Mercedes Gelaenewagen Sales Folder Brochure Literature Europa International Rare

pint

Adventurer
This is an original sales folder I received during a visit to Europa International in Santa Fe, NM in the late 90's looking to buy a truck. I ended up buying a Land Cruiser, but spent the better part of a day at Europa looking at and driving trucks, talking to the staff, etc. I will never forget it. What is included is a white folder, multiple business cards, a post card, multiple pages of professionally printed sales tools and lots of mediocre quality photo copies they used to sell the trucks. A far cry from what you would get today buying a G-Wagen of the showroom floor! However, this was before widespread internet use and Europa was importing these trucks on their own dime with very little support. I have 2 of these and am willing to let one go. The price may seem steep, but I have never seen another original like this! $30 shipped in the continental USA via Paypal. If interested, the best way to contact me is my email...mikerpint@aol.com

Attachments

• Gelaendewagen.jpg
    Gelaendewagen.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 73
  • Europa.jpg
    Europa.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 120
  • Europa Intl.jpg
    Europa Intl.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 81

Forum statistics

Threads