Mercedes Revel 44E

Zaklassen

2023 Mercedes Revel

Revel 44E

Diesel 3.0L

Miles: 14,441

Asking 150K$ OBO

On-Demand 4-Wheel DrivePower Lift Bed. Four Seatbelts. Wet Bath Bench Seat Hydronic Heating System? Looking for adventure yet not sure which road you will take? This camper van offers the outdoor enthusiast a way to venture the unknown with a 4-wheel drive motorhome. Once at your destination, you can easily set up the interior with the power lift bed in the rear, or relax under the power awning with LED lighting and Bluetooth control. There is even a fold-down outside table to dine outdoors if you want. You will find storage throughout including in the rear garage below the bed where you can store your hiking gear and backpacks. The cook will have an induction cooktop, a stainless steel sink, and a removable counter extension for more prep space. There is seating on the driver and passengers seats that swivel to face the bench seat with a removable pedestal table, and there is a wet bath to keep everyone refreshed. The Revel Class B diesel motorhome allows you to venture off-road thanks to the On-Demand 4WD with Hi/Lo range, electronic stability and traction control, plus 4-wheel ABS brakes. The two 125-amp-hour lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries are charged via solar, shorepower or the dedicated second alternator, plus you have a 2,000-watt inverter/charger. The exterior offers a side screen door with a magnetic closure system, a rear screen door with a blackout panel, and a luggage rack. The interior provides a laminate countertop in the galley, full-extension drawers, USB charging points, heavy-duty vinyl flooring throughout for easy cleaning, and RAM Tough-Track mounts to help secure your belongings. Start treating roads like suggestions, choose this Revel today!

Attachments

• IMG_1633.jpeg
    IMG_1633.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 165
  • IMG_1639.jpeg
    IMG_1639.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 161
  • IMG_1638.jpeg
    IMG_1638.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 169
  • IMG_1637.jpeg
    IMG_1637.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 159
  • IMG_1636.jpeg
    IMG_1636.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 155
  • IMG_1635.jpeg
    IMG_1635.jpeg
    844.3 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_1634.jpeg
    IMG_1634.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 153
  • IMG_1632.jpeg
    IMG_1632.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 154
Last edited:

Wakeup2river

She just said what most of us were thinking. I don’t think that’s trolling. Free bump. Good luck with the sale.
That’s the point, keep your thoughts and opinion's to yourself it’s a persons ad for a vehicle.

There are 2 trolls on here that have nothing more to do than pick apart peoples ads. Together they have over 200 posts in the classified sections giving their self-appointed opinions of members vehicles for sale with zero intention of buying.
It’s a classified ad section not your narrow minded opinion section. Get a life.
My hats off to the moderators.

GHI

Adventurer
Respectfully disagree. I’ve been here 12 plus years and appreciate the thoughts and opinions of others.

I believe we should be able to police ourselves, without a moderator, to a certain extent. So let’s be honest. A brand new one with less than 1200 miles can be had for $147k or less. Its not trolling if you’re pointing out facts.

I hope he gets what he’s looking to get. It’s a pretty vehicle.

Attachments

• IMG_9485.png
    IMG_9485.png
    2 MB · Views: 45

Wakeup2river

Respectfully disagree. I’ve been here 12 plus years and appreciate the thoughts and opinions of others.

I believe we should be able to police ourselves, without a moderator, to a certain extent. So let’s be honest. A brand new one with less than 1200 miles can be had for $147k or less. Its not trolling if you’re pointing out facts.

I hope he gets what he’s looking to get. It’s a pretty vehicle.

Thats what the forums are for, not the classifieds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears