Mercedes Sprinter 2015 Crew Van Conversion For Sale-Like New!

Birdmanphoto

Birdmanphoto
door 270.JPG2015 Mercedes Benz Sprinter M2CV170; 15,000 miles, Runs Fantastic!
4cyl turbo diesel, powerful and efficient 22-24 mpg engine. This is a 170” extended bed Crew Van without the bench seat, as I have built a queen sized bed platform conversion with a 1000lb bed slide pullout underneath for extra sleeping or storage. I took off the side and ceiling panels, insulated with double foil bubble wrap insulation, and reinstalled. The ceiling has several LED lights spaced throughout for great lighting at night. The floor is 5/8” plywood with a waterproof cover and half-hooped tie downs. I built a sturdy 9 drawer, 72” wide and 24” deep and 32” high cabinet out of waterproof phenolic resin 16 ply plywood, with top of the line easy glide, auto shut drawer slides. There are 3 sets of 3 drawers with the top drawer measuring 6”h, the middle 11” h and the bottom 15” high; they all have the same width and depth measurements of; 19 ¾”w x 21” deep for plenty of storage space. The cabinet drawers are locked into place with a solid locking device using 5/8 copper coated steel grounding rods. The counter top is a full 72” wide by 21 ½” deep, with a back splash doubling as a headboard for the cantilevered platform with a T frame hardened steel system supporting the queen sized bed. The bed boasts a 40” headroom space while also allowing for a full 28” x 72” deep x 45” wide storage / extra sleeping area set up below, on a 1000lb bed slide pull allowing for easy access and functionality. Our two fold up bikes fit underneath for easy out of the way access. The bed platform also has built in cup holders and library/storage areas for comfort, as well as matching wood paneling for sit up reading or card playing at night. Below, and along side on either side off the bed slide pull storage are two 6’ deep x 10” wide storage areas with from 20-32” high spaces. There is also a small 36” wide x 16” deep x 17” high storage cabinet for the five-gallon dry toilet with seat, as well as other accessories. The high door opening and 75” headroom inside allows for headache free access. The roof rail system is installed for easy solar or other future storage applications, and has the Becker navigational system with the back up camera system making for easy planning and parking situations. Sitting up high and in extremely comfortable seats, getting 22-24 mpg in this 4cyl turbo diesel engine, makes for an economical and enjoyable journey! With over a $63,000 value new after the conversion, and only 15,000 miles driven, this is the best deal out there for only $49,999. Priced to sell. No low ball offers entertained. Firm! Serious inquiries only please. Tried to put more photos but was unsuccessful. I will send more photos to serious inquiries. van front out.JPG
Rick

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12