MIssion Overland Trailer Owners page

mep1811

Gentleman Adventurer
The door of the Mission Overland trailer is difficult to close. Adding kayak handles and using a strap makes closing the door possible.

mep1811

Gentleman Adventurer
I finally got rid of the alloy wheels on the trailer.

I replaced them with Unique 297 P/N 52201 wheels. Not only only a better looking wheel but it has normal lug nuts . Now I can use a four way wrench on it and not have to rely on a locking key.

The spacer (stock) is definitely needed as it spaces out the tire from the large suspension bolt pictured below.

wheel1.jpgwheel2.jpgwheel3.jpgwheel4.jpgwheel5.jpgwheel6.jpg

EPO

The door of the Mission Overland trailer is difficult to close. Adding kayak handles and using a strap makes closing the door possible.

The door is 100% the reason that I did not purchase it. It's also easy to bump head and frankly, just in the way. I wish that would be fixed as I'd otherwise buy it in a heartbeat.

mep1811

Gentleman Adventurer
Mark has been working his butt off to set up arrangements with various dealers all over down here in the States. If you look at his site on Facebook you'll see that he typically is now producing ~10 trailers at a time. He ships them down on commercial flatbeds so can get them across the border. I know that before being able to sell here he had to meet all the federal standards and had worked really hard to do so. I think all his hard work is starting to pay off. I still believe this is the b. est trailer built in North America. Wish this Covid issue would clear up so Nanc and I could feel safe going out again.

Being able to go to a RV dealer and buy a trailer is great. Mark has a great business plan. As for the "covid issue" , it is best to do your own research rather than rely on the media and the government. You might find things are not what you have been lead to believe.

My wife and I recently finished a 62 day 8,000 miles trip. We traveled the Utah backcountry Discover Route , about 700 off road miles. WE also went through Wyoming, and spent about three weeks in Montana in some remote areas fly fishing. We traveled back through Idaho , Utah , NM and home.
The amount of people on the road is amazing. If you go to free states you will not find the hysteria found in other places. Stay away from Bozeman MT which is mostly California people anyway. Stay out of New Mexico as well.

I really like the large water tank. Although, full it adds weight, it was nice to be able to take frequent showers in the heat. My wife would like like camping as much as she now does if it was not for the Mission Overland trailer.

Hopefully you get your new trailer soon and get back out there.

WU7X

Snow on the Roof
Just have to do a little bragging. She likes camping because of the trailer.

Outstanding to you both! You are a very lucky guy Mike.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998