Mitsu Fuso Camper examples

blackduck

Explorer
A few reasons may be for ease of backing up and less drivetrain and tire wear. (?)

All of the above plus
in OZ we have this funny situation where we are a federation but the states run the shop
this results in legislation changing every time you cross a border
and the old im a tourist thing doesn't cut it
Car on the trailer means less wear less hassle and less red tape and more registration

steve4wdaus

4WDaus "tralia"
Hi John,
do you know if these guys are from Brisbane? It's always good to catch up with other Amesz owners.
When they were at ATW did you have an opportunity to talk about their experiences with their truck? In particular I am interested
to know how the Canter performs towing the Suzuki on the trailer. It would appear to be a similar to configuration to our Amesz, and we
are considering pulling a small 4WD.
Do you know if they had done any engine mods?

Many thanks John
Cheers
Steve

whatcharterboat

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Hi John,
do you know if these guys are from Brisbane? It's always good to catch up with other Amesz owners.
When they were at ATW did you have an opportunity to talk about their experiences with their truck? In particular I am interested
to know how the Canter performs towing the Suzuki on the trailer. It would appear to be a similar to configuration to our Amesz, and we
are considering pulling a small 4WD.
Do you know if they had done any engine mods?

Many thanks John
Cheers
Steve

Hi Steve,

No ....If I remember correctly they were from the Atherton Tablelands.....and they had made plenty of mods to the truck themselves. I never give out customers contact details but if you send me a PM with yours I will gladly email these guys with an introduction and I am sure they would make contact with you directly. They were very proud of the truck and am positive they would feel the same about "catching up with other Amesz owners".

Kind regards
John

Amesz00

Adventurer
couple of interesting vehicles present at last weekends Perth 4wd show.
didnt get to have a decent look at the 4x4 'fighter' unfortunetly.

Attachments

• IMAG0383.jpg
    IMAG0383.jpg
    526.9 KB · Views: 161
  • IMAG0385.jpg
    IMAG0385.jpg
    584.9 KB · Views: 132
  • IMAG0386.jpg
    IMAG0386.jpg
    584.4 KB · Views: 115

Forum statistics

Threads