Mitsu Fuso Camper examples

Czechsix

Watching you from a ridge
Spotted in Kingman Arizona on New Year's Eve.

View attachment 264520

Nice looking rig. Looks like it's got some lift going on with the suspension. I'm kinda curious how that upper side window is set up - it's got what looks like a latch, so I wonder if you can open the entire thing for good weather?

I don't suppose you got any other details, did you?

yabanja

Explorer
Snow in Kingman! Now that is unusual! Oh, and the camper is nice as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LoupGarou

I'm kinda curious how that upper side window is set up - it's got what looks like a latch, so I wonder if you can open the entire thing for good weather?

From the look of the top front corner end caps, it appears to be a Morgan Cargo Body with the rear door replaced by a solid wall.

In the world of mobile event trailers, the upper side window is called a 'Concession Window'.

Last edited:

steve4wdaus

4WDaus "tralia"
FG649 Canter Amesz 2007 3.9l Turbo Diesel

I would like to show you my pride and joy - My Amesz 4x4.
Canter-Amesz-Side-1.jpg

Canter-Amesz-Cabin-1.jpg

Canter-Amesz-Cabin-2.jpg

Canter-Amesz-Lounge1.jpg

Canter-Amesz-Kitchen-1.jpg

Canter-Amesz-Kitchen-2.jpg

Canter-Amesz-Bedroom-1.jpg

Canter-Amesz-Storage-1.jpg

Canter-Amesz-Rear-1.jpg

See you on the road.

Steve

steve4wdaus

4WDaus "tralia"
Thanks

Thanks guys, yes happy wife happy life comes to mind! About to start a long trip away, and I am toying with the idea of a gopro type camera. We shall see.
Cheers
Steve

steve4wdaus

4WDaus "tralia"
Where are ya going?

Heading down through NSW, turn right out through the Flinders and then onwards to the West Coast where we will once again turn right and start up the coast towards Broome. From there I am unsure. 😄
There is just so much to see!

Czechsix

Watching you from a ridge
Thanks guys, yes happy wife happy life comes to mind! About to start a long trip away, and I am toying with the idea of a gopro type camera. We shall see.
Cheers
Steve

Great, looking forward to (possible) videos. :D

I wish I could find a LHD dash cover like you have.....

steve4wdaus

4WDaus "tralia"
Great, looking forward to (possible) videos. :D

I wish I could find a LHD dash cover like you have.....

Dash cover was an interesting find. Found it on eBay of all places. Was advertised as an FE649 (but there attached photo showed a car dash); think I saw a conversation where Whatcharterboat said there were some model cross over, so I purchased it. Luck went my way and it fitted. Perhaps there are some over models in US that are also comparable with FGB87?

SkiFreak

Crazy Person
In Australia dealers sell dash mats for Canters. Maybe it is the same on your side of the planet. Wouldn't hurt to ask...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78