Mitsubishi 4D56T into a 1988 Mazda B2600

tomaco1

Observer
I'm Back

Sorry, I kind of back burnered the Mazda, got distracted putting a 110 crew cab together.
As far as the Mazda, I actually just got it started on Friday.
I gotta get it finished. I want to drive it, but I'm not sure I can keep all three trucks.

tomaco1

Observer
What type of pics do you want?

I have to take a look and see what I still have laying around, as far as parts.
The tranny is still around, I'm not sure what happened to the oil pan? But Once you get the oil pan you have to have the oil pickup modified to reach the lowest part of the pan, its a funky shape pan to get around the first axle.

Jeff@QuadShop

Explorer
What type of pics do you want?

I have to take a look and see what I still have laying around, as far as parts.
The tranny is still around, I'm not sure what happened to the oil pan? But Once you get the oil pan you have to have the oil pickup modified to reach the lowest part of the pan, its a funky shape pan to get around the first axle.

I'd like to see any pics that you took. Any tips would be great espically wiring.
I ended up finding the B2600 bellhousing and oil pan. I also got a complete glow plug harness and computer which should be very helpfull.

aldy

Hi, me and my son are starting the same swap any tips and pointers would be greatly appreciated
thanks

tomaco1

Observer
image.jpgThis project is back on. The truck is being painted, intercooler getting setup(top mount) hood mods, scoop from 280z for the time being. Trying to fab a subaru hood scoop into a hood as well.

tomaco1

Observer
image.jpgThanks
I'll try to keep up with it a bit better.
Trucks in for paint, that painted the jams and the hood yesterday.
As far as the intercooler, I went with the top mounted because that's what I saw in all the pajeros I was looking at online, probably would of been easier to rig up a front mounted one.
Picture is the color I'm going with. View attachment 200936

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78