Mitsubishi 4D56T into a 1988 Mazda B2600

tomaco1

Observer
Camel 4x4 & Outdoor
Tel: 973-494-9644
Fax: 973-494-9642
Email: eli@camel4x4.com

My mistake, it does say 1.6" but the rear looks to be more.
I was thinking i'dto try and make a front spacer for the upper ball joint yo level the front a bit, any thoughts?

Last edited:

jfiedler

do you have pictures of the front yet?? im thinking you could get body lift blocks and just use the fronts... or look for a leveling kit which is basically the same thing just might be a smig cheaper

bitoy

Observer
I drive a b2200 double cab diesel 4x2. Sturdy little bugger. Planning to put ironmans as well. Pics of your truck would fast track my purchase.

Good luck on the build and let's see more of your truck mate.

4Rescue

Expedition Leader
Cool swap... WHat kind of power do these things make??? And what is the displacement of the motor exactly??? I've heard these mentioned ALOT but I just don't know much about them. BUT if you got one from Cali for 2300 then that makes it very attractive for swapping into my current 1st Gen 4Runner (I've had my heart set on a 1KZ-T -3.0L I4 TD) if it makes enough power over my 22RE to make it worht it.

Cheers

Dave

Jeff@QuadShop

Explorer
Cool swap... WHat kind of power do these things make??? And what is the displacement of the motor exactly??? I've heard these mentioned ALOT but I just don't know much about them. BUT if you got one from Cali for 2300 then that makes it very attractive for swapping into my current 1st Gen 4Runner (I've had my heart set on a 1KZ-T -3.0L I4 TD) if it makes enough power over my 22RE to make it worht it.

Cheers

Dave

2.5 liter
Power - 78 kW (104 hp) @ 4200 rpm
Torque - 240 N·m (177 ft·lb) @ 2000 rpm
Engine type - Inline 4 cylinder SOHC
Fuel system - Distribution type jet pump
Compression ratio - 21:1

Jeff@QuadShop

Explorer
Tom, did you get the glow plug harness and computer for your motor? I just received mine and it has alot more wires/connectors than I had anticipated. I can't find a wiring diagram anywhere on the net.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78