Mitsubishi Boss Says Next Pajero May be Sold in the U.S

off-roader

Expedition Leader
My suggestion to them (in short) was to offer every vehicle in a super base model, from there let buyers pick and choose options they want instead of the "trim packages" they have now. That way they can advertise the lowest possible price and leave it up to the dealerships to up the sale with your HID, NAV, power anything, ect.
Seemed to make some waves. We'll see though

hope the dealerships are competent at installing those upgrades.

could be opening up a can of worms if their not.

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
That's how it was done back in the old days and those were some of the best cars we have. Besides none of that stuff is hard to do.

PirateMcGee

Expedition Leader
Sent Mitsu an email regarding bringing back the Montero and Sport and got a reply saying thanks for the feedback and "stay tuned".

Last edited:

net4n6

Adventurer
I used to work for Mitsubishi HQ. We got free car every year. I love the Montero. I drove 5 of them (one each year). They are the best value for your $. The Montero driving experience was very comparable to the Land Cruiser. I love the big sunroof. I couldn't tell the reliability. I never had them longer than a year.

On the other side, I hate the dealers. Upon my leaving Mitsubishi, I wanted to buy a Montero for myself. I went to the dealer. They totally messed up, and lied to me about my order. I ended up purchasing a Nissan even though I got employee discount through Mitsubishi.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears