Moab October 2007

Moody

Needs to get out more
Wheeled a little. Camped. Enjoyed good camp vittles. Great fall weather. Long Canyon, Fins N Things, Steel Bender. Camped down Kane Creek. Excited for Novembers trip!!!
IMG_2198.jpg

IMG_2191.jpg

IMG_2179.jpg

Willman

Nice pictures Moody!

Love the one of your son playing with his truck! Priceless!

A few more weeks until the next Moab trip!!!

:jumping:

RoundOut

Explorer
Willman said:
Nice pictures Moody!

Love the one of your son playing with his truck! Priceless!

X2 :iagree: What he said! That pic of your son & the truck is an amazing kodak moment! So cute.

It reminds me of a picture my wife took of my son when he was +/- 8 y.o., playing in the big bathtub with bubble bath and my scuba mask & snorkel. He stood up with suds all over him, wearing the mask & snorkel and she caught it on film. LOL

Moody

Needs to get out more
RoundOut said:
X2 :iagree: What he said! That pic of your son & the truck is an amazing kodak moment! So cute.

It reminds me of a picture my wife took of my son when he was +/- 8 y.o., playing in the big bathtub with bubble bath and my scuba mask & snorkel. He stood up with suds all over him, wearing the mask & snorkel and she caught it on film. LOL
They are the ones you look back at and get a good laugh. Also, great pics to show the wife when he gets older with a guaranteed response of, "OOOhhhh, how cute!"

He may come along with me to Moab...

kcowyo

ExPo Original
I'm a big fan of Moody-trips. This one is no exception. :clapsmile

Great photos, cool trucks and Moab. What could be better?

DaveInDenver

Middle Income Semi-Redneck
Cool pics. That one of you going over the crux of Steel Bender is neat. I think the 80 series is the perfect truck for that obstacle. Shorter trucks, like FJ40s, get really light in the butt end and cargo ship long trucks like my XtraCab pickup scrape and hit. But I'm amazed every time I see wagons go through there, just right on (OK, there's that overhang tho)!

Moody

Needs to get out more
DaveInDenver said:
Cool pics. That one of you going over the crux of Steel Bender is neat. I think the 80 series is the perfect truck for that obstacle. Shorter trucks, like FJ40s, get really light in the butt end and cargo ship long trucks like my XtraCab pickup scrape and hit. But I'm amazed every time I see wagons go through there, just right on (OK, there's that overhang tho)!

I did drag my receiver hitch, and scrape my rear bumper a bit...I told my wife it must be time for a Hannah Rear bumper....

LexusAllTerrain

Expedition Leader
Moody said:
I did drag my receiver hitch, and scrape my rear bumper a bit...I told my wife it must be time for a Hannah Rear bumper....

That is what I am talking about:)

I need to see on your vehicle how the Hanna Bumper will look!

...and i will follow thru!

Great pictures, you have too much fun in Utah!:wings:

Moody

Needs to get out more
eurorom said:
That is what I am talking about:)

I need to see on your vehicle how the Hanna Bumper will look!

...and i will follow thru!

Great pictures, you have too much fun in Utah!:wings:
I have seen the Hannah in person. It is a super stout unit, well designed and well put together. My only issue is that I am looking at a 2200 dollar expense. I think I will wait awhile...next summer probably.

nissandoms47

You guys didnt happen to see me did you? we were down there the 12-14th. It was just me in my 96 R50 and my friend in his 92 XJ, We also camped down kane creek past the cattle guard right by that huge rock. We did poison spider, golden spike, gold bar rim, hells revenge and moab rim.

P1010101.jpg

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
nissandoms47 said:
You guys didnt happen to see me did you? we were down there the 12-14th. It was just me in my 96 R50 and my friend in his 92 XJ, We also camped down kane creek past the cattle guard right by that huge rock. We did poison spider, golden spike, gold bar rim, hells revenge and moab rim.

I think I saw your Nissan on Sunday... we were gassing up at the Walkers and you drove by, likely coming down from Sand Flats, around noon?

Moody

Needs to get out more
I think I saw your Nissan, though there were way too many XJ's down there to differentiate between them. I noticed your Nissan as I have one as well. We surely drove by your camp a few times...we were just past the second water crossing on the left. Did you guys get asked by the ranger if you had a portable toilet? We did, it was sitting out, and he didn't believe it was a toilet...(Pett Potty).

Moody

Needs to get out more
kcowyo said:
I'm a big fan of Moody-trips. This one is no exception. :clapsmile

Great photos, cool trucks and Moab. What could be better?
I agree...I love Moab. I feel right at home there. Thanks for being the fan of the Moody trips. My wife says, "I don't know why you post those up, no one cares about seeing pictures of your truck and our kids."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior