Mojave Road (Bachelor Party)

JESSE A

Adventurer
The Mojave Road is an old desert trail that cuts directly across the Mojave Desert. Taking Overlanding trucks on this road makes for a great bachelor party. This trip report is what we experienced along the trail. Our group of friends has successfully completed the Mojave Road multiple times. The dress code theme varies each and every time. We camp along the trail for two nights and stay in a hotel in Laughlin Nevada for one night. We hope you enjoy this fun video of Overlanding in our Prelanders.
IMG_6841.jpg
IMG_6863.jpg
IMG_6958.jpg
IMG_6964.jpg
Here is a video we made as well, overall a great trip with simple problems we fixed along the way.

Rallyroo

Expedition Leader
Hilarious. Looks like you guys had a great time. Track suits plus the bling.

We had a couple rigs that needed trail repairs too on my most recent trip on the Mojave Trail. And after the trip, couple rigs needed new alternators and/or new starters. The deep Mojave River crossing must have did some damage to the electrical components. Fortunately it wasn't immediate for them. Water was up to the bottom of my headlights; my rig came out fine.

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
The Mojave Road is an old desert trail that cuts directly across the Mojave Desert. Taking Overlanding trucks on this road makes for a great bachelor party. This trip report is what we experienced along the trail. Our group of friends has successfully completed the Mojave Road multiple times. The dress code theme varies each and every time. We camp along the trail for two nights and stay in a hotel in Laughlin Nevada for one night. We hope you enjoy this fun video of Overlanding in our Prelanders.
View attachment 620240
View attachment 620241
View attachment 620242
View attachment 620243
Here is a video we made as well, overall a great trip with simple problems we fixed along the way.
Strippers?

JESSE A

Adventurer
Hilarious. Looks like you guys had a great time. Track suits plus the bling.

We had a couple rigs that needed trail repairs too on my most recent trip on the Mojave Trail. And after the trip, couple rigs needed new alternators and/or new starters. The deep Mojave River crossing must have did some damage to the electrical components. Fortunately it wasn't immediate for them. Water was up to the bottom of my headlights; my rig came out fine.
Yeah it was a great time, we decided to bypass the water crossing considering most of these trucks are VERY modified. Sounds like it was a good idea, thanks for checking it out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears