Mombassa RTT, ladder ext. and Changing Room $630

womacje

Adventurer
SOLD!!!!I have a 4yr old RTT Expedition Series II with Ladder Ext. and Changing Room sample. New with shipping its about $1160 for all this.

The bad, an inch long bit of seam seperating at one of the windows along the zipper. The seam is pulled on the mattress cover about 3"'s. The cover is pretty used up, it works but has tears in it. Replacement cover is $125 from any Mombasa dealer. The tear in the mattress cover is pretty benign since it isn't structural. The seperated seam on the RTT side window, could be an easy fix, but I didn't try, so I don't know. I don't have pics of the bad, if you'd like to see them, let me know and I'll take some the weekend of the 18th of march unless I can do it sooner.

The good, very usable right away and its an RTT!!! Plus save on shipping if you live on my route for the next two weeks, DE-3.15.11Asheville, NC-3.18.11N. GA-ATL-Birmingham, AL- Houston, TX-Dallas, TX-OKC, OK-Prescott, AZ-3.31.11Overland Expo-4.9.11Moab, UT- Co-MN.

Otherwise, If you'd like it shipped... talk to me and we'll see if its cost effective for you. Plus I can't ship it till Mid April.

Attachments

• Black Hills Changing Room and 9008 setup gracie.jpg
    Black Hills Changing Room and 9008 setup gracie.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle