Montero Gen2 Parts Garage Sale

Earlron

I've been cured of my Montero addiction. They're all gone but I still have a shed full of parts. I've priced some of the parts but open for offers. Buy the whole lot for $500

White ball transfer case shifter (OEM) $60
3 Ignition control modules (OEM) Used and tested $25 each
Two ECM computer modules for SR 3.5 V6 (OEM) a 1994 and a 1996 - Used and tested $100 each
Passenger front window regulator. New unopened package, high quality aftermarket. $50
1992 RS transfer case $150

Also have many misc parts. Make offer
Headlights
Lots of OEM hardware, interior, engine and chassis
Pair of 3.5 dual cam heads. Cores, need rebuild
3.5 Engine block with crank, rods & pistons. Core, needs rebuild
Mass air flow sensor
Throttle body
Ignition coil packs
Injectors
3.5 Intake manifold
CV joint front axles OEM - good used
Speedometers
Engine mount brackets & supports
Misc relays
Much more!

PhyrraM

Adventurer
Interested in the CV axles, if the larger SR ones. Close enough (assuming your profile location is correct) to come and pick through the stash for opportunities.

shamer

Just wanted to post a quick reply that I might be interested in some of these bits as I just pulled my ‘95 SR from the barn after storing it for 18 years… one of those projects that I kept meaning to get around to but never did. Only 100k on the engine but it tackled with a semi one winter and I dread body work… Anyway, I’ve just about finished said bodywork and it’s up & running but I might want some backup parts so please don’t toss anything yet!

hondadude

Instagram profile @dahlenadventures
Do you know if that 96 ECM is the same as the 94 (plugs the same and all). Thing thats annoying about the 94 ECM is it's not OBDii so scan tools dont work and such. Thought if maybe I got a later model one for the 6g74 it might work and have the right protocalls.

djcommie

I'm interested in the center gauge clusters, I'm in the middle of building a Compass/Thermometer-Inclinometer-OilPress setup and my only interior/exterior temp one (has the left button with the thermometer icon) stopped working. Actually if you have the lower steering column plastic with the interior sensor too, that'd be great. Also if you have a driver side cylinder head for a 95+ 3.0 SOHC, I want to change my distributor based 1994 LS (with V4AW2) to a 95 distributorless (with V4AW3) to get the better ignition system and way better electronically controlled trans. Actually, anything that would work on that swap including manifolds. My 95 donor LS is good but has over 300k miles so I'd like to replace the head I'd pull to swap onto the 94 bottom end, and have a newer one. Interested in a SR rear driveshaft too!

Last edited:

Earlron

Just wanted to post a quick reply that I might be interested in some of these bits as I just pulled my ‘95 SR from the barn after storing it for 18 years… one of those projects that I kept meaning to get around to but never did. Only 100k on the engine but it tackled with a semi one winter and I dread body work… Anyway, I’ve just about finished said bodywork and it’s up & running but I might want some backup parts so please don’t toss anything yet!

Come pick and save or take it all. Are you in the San Diego area?

Earlron

Do you know if that 96 ECM is the same as the 94 (plugs the same and all). Thing thats annoying about the 94 ECM is it's not OBDii so scan tools dont work and such. Thought if maybe I got a later model one for the 6g74 it might work and have the right protocalls.

I have 2 good SR ECMs, a 94' and 96'. I don't know if you can convert to OBD2 by changing the ECM.

Earlron

I'm interested in the center gauge clusters, I'm in the middle of building a Compass/Thermometer-Inclinometer-OilPress setup and my only interior/exterior temp one (has the left button with the thermometer icon) stopped working. Actually if you have the lower steering column plastic with the interior sensor too, that'd be great. Also if you have a driver side cylinder head for a 95+ 3.0 SOHC, I want to change my distributor based 1994 LS (with V4AW2) to a 95 distributorless (with V4AW3) to get the better ignition system and way better electronically controlled trans. Actually, anything that would work on that swap including manifolds. My 95 donor LS is good but has over 300k miles so I'd like to replace the head I'd pull to swap onto the 94 bottom end, and have a newer one. Interested in a SR rear driveshaft too!

All the engine parts I have are from a 3.5. I have multiple gauge cluster parts & pieces. No steering column plastic. No rear driveshaft.

karthik236

Interested in a driver side 3.5 DOHC cylinder head. What do you mean by it needs a rebuild? What's the condition of the head (is it cracked?) Has it been overheated? How are the cams? Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998