Montero Parts Have to Go!

freewayross

Adventurer
DIBS on 2.5 brush guard, how much shipped to 21060? Also would take the left and right plastic fitments on front bumpers with squirters.

Thanks

nckwltn

Explorer
Just a head's up, I'm cleaning out the garage and have some Montero things up for grabs and for sale.

Here's the ---> link

bouncy seats are tempting... I never use the heated options... What are you using now for bases if you aren't using and/or don't like the bouncy?

jlocster

Explorer
I'm using the bouncy seats in my truck now, I think they're excellent and would recommend them to anyone...both for the comfort and the novelty. The bases up for sale are a second set that I've been hoarding. For them to work, you'll need both driver and passenger side Gen 2 manual seats. Both power driver and manual passenger Gen 2.5 seats have a different frame and are not compatible with the bouncy bases. I actually pulled the heating elements out of my Gen 2.5 seats as well so I have heated bouncies. It requires taking all the upholstery apart which is a pain, but it can be done!

Driver side.
kgNiN4_F7w4mm8uUfH_lHOd9rctagbSRwtUr_Z3j8RI=w944-h708-no

Passenger side.
4zTIcWogO-lu6f0wCLfRyF8qdSJbNmWhtIrfa5lUOSY=w944-h708-no

Last edited:

nwoods

Expedition Leader
I replied to the original thread, but maybe I should have replied here first!

I'd like the rear bumper (for sure the chrome, maybe the whole thing?), the trailer hitch, the floor mats, and the wheels with center hub caps. Shipped to 92886 (Yorba Linda). I'm hardly ever in LA these days, but maybe make a trip halfway towards you? Can you confirm the trailer hitch is for the Monty and fits a standard 2" receiver?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears