Monteros on craigslist

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
Ellsworth and Brown, I'll PM you my number. Feel free to call me or text me any time about Monteros or Mitsu's in general. There's always cool truck projects happening at my house and other Montero guys hanging around, you're more than welcome to come hang out.

(nevermind I just reread you USED to live by me)

Last edited:

ljense8

Adventurer
If only I didn't live on the other side of the continent... That would make a nice base to receive the locking rear from mine. Hopefully in the next year or so, I want to find a nice, solid bodied Montero as a summer ride and keep my current (somewhat rusty) Monty as either a winter rig or a donor.

Dolomiti

Adventurer
If only I didn't live on the other side of the continent... That would make a nice base to receive the locking rear from mine. Hopefully in the next year or so, I want to find a nice, solid bodied Montero as a summer ride and keep my current (somewhat rusty) Monty as either a winter rig or a donor.

That's no excuse. I've been to his house twice in the last 4 months.

MascotRejct

Adventurer
Ellsworth and Brown, I'll PM you my number. Feel free to call me or text me any time about Monteros or Mitsu's in general. There's always cool truck projects happening at my house and other Montero guys hanging around, you're more than welcome to come hang out.

(nevermind I just reread you USED to live by me)

Haha! It's all good! Thanks for the invite though! I'm currently up in the Seattle area, since I just graduated from WSU. Lost my job though, and have been looking for a month. If nothing bites soon I might just have to expand my search back down to AZ. Still have lots of friends there so it wouldn't be a hard move. I'm actually going to be down there for christmas with the In-Laws, and if I didn't have to spend all my time with them (they used to live in Kuwait working for Boeing and my wife hasn't seen them in a while) I would totally take you up on the offer!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears