Monteros on craigslist

AZPAJERO

Observer
There is same color 2.5 with perfect rear panel at PickNPull off Buckeye in PHX

Jus sayin

1de78d4916f6cd71c681e1034d5fcec4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
There is same color 2.5 with perfect rear panel at PickNPull off Buckeye in PHX

Jus sayin

1de78d4916f6cd71c681e1034d5fcec4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want the fenders, hood and doors off of this one, so I have matching spares

evol911

Observer

I went and checked this one out tonight. Lots of problems. Huge oil leak, missing a bunch of little interior pieces, transfer case shifter needs new linkage( I could barely get it to switch into 4hi or lo), stereo whines from a bad alternator install or alternator noise, completely missing antenna, indicator lights for the front wheels kept flashing, SRS light is on. But the heated seats work and the rear locker and the adjustable suspension. A couple of interior pieces that don't match. Owner said it would overheat until he changed out the radiator.

I would think $1-1250 would be reasonable. Lots of suspension work would need to be freshened up.

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
Hold up, is that the Winter Package?

It is not, weird to see leather without the winter package but some of the southern cars were ordered this way, winter package would have the diff lock switch in the lower center dash and a large orange sticker by the right knee area.

Clem

Adventurer
Hold up, is that the Winter Package?

Just leather and headlight washers (no locker or power driver seat)...I'd guess it was not originally sent to the US market, maybe from Puerto Rico. I've seen that color scheme on some online photos.

YMMV,

Clem

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12