Monticello Canyon 10/21/2007

LexusAllTerrain

Expedition Leader
We had a great trip!

It was 6:30 am when we left the meeting point, we had a 1.5 hr drive to Truh or Consequences Nm. we had got the show on the road, we arrive exactly at 6:30 am we got our breakfast at Mcdonalds, gas up one more time and we too the road into Monticello!

Monticello is a small town with lot's of history behind, and here is were the fun or trail starts, we made a stop in town to take some pictures and to air down, and here we go, it was a very easy trail, i took a lot of pictures and tourst the end of the canyon it was cold with high winds, after we made a stop to take pictures we decided to come bak into the canyon and found a spot to take a break for lunch!

After talking and having lunch we made a run to make contact with the outer space!

LexusAllTerrain

Expedition Leader
I wanted to go for the longest of time, however I never had the time to commit to doing this trip, so cruiser80 ( 96 White LC ) and I made plans,agreed on a date and we did it, iIam so glad that I did!

As for the 60 Landcruiser, that is an awesome machine with a long range gas tank plus 40 extra gallons of extra gas for a grand-total of 80 gallons wow!

...and it can move fast!

We are planning on doing it again when it snows!

here is a link to some information on the Canyon!

http://clk.about.com/?zi=1/XJ/Ya&sd...n.com/Trails/New_Mexico/Monticello_Canyon.htm

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan