Most expensive defender in USA ?

ZG

Busy Fly Fishing
No, ECR beach runners run more than that, however that may be one of the most overPRICED Defenders in the country.

Antichrist

Expedition Leader
There's a thread over on defendersource saying that D90 was actually listed for around $40,000, give or take. I'm thinking DailyMail made something up. Yeah, I know, shocker.

roverandom

Adventurer
I think most Defenders are overpriced in North America for what you get. Anything more than $15,000USD for a standard example, no matter how clean is getting a bit silly.

Many change hands quickly as well when folks realize the dream of Defender ownership doesn't match the reality.

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
There's a thread over on defendersource saying that D90 was actually listed for around $40,000, give or take. I'm thinking DailyMail made something up. Yeah, I know, shocker.

Yeah, that would sound more reasonable to me. Who knows, maybe they converted from pounds to dollars in reverse or something.

LR Max

Local Oaf
Many change hands quickly as well when folks realize the dream of Defender ownership doesn't match the reality.

Same with Series owners. Either you have it for 6 months or never get rid of it.

Defender pricing in the US is ridiculous. Either get a NAS truck for $40k that is half way rusted out or get an original farm truck from the UK with a 2.5NA diesel that is all the way rusted out for $20k.

Either way, I think a celebrity with money out the ying yang can swing it. Overall she is lucky that she has the $$$ to do it and $40k makes everyone happy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78