motor home semi truck

wjeeper

Looks like a COE set up to drag mobile homes around. That think has a SHORT wheelbase.

Being an older Detroit I would imagine it has a Screaming Demon two stroke! Sound cool and are getting more rare every year. But I wouldn't want to ride in cab with that loud of an engine.........regaurdless its so ugly its sweet looking!

Last edited:

longjohn

Observer
true they do tilt forward, i drove a new 1973 with a 290 cummins, ( boy back then that was a hoss) however unless a swap has been performed it might be a detroit, but not a 60 series

longjohn

Observer
Looks like a COE set up to drag mobile homes around. That think has a SHORT wheelbase.

Being an older Detroit I would imagine it has a Screaming Demon two stroke! Sound cool and are getting more rare every year. But I wouldn't want to ride in cab with that loud of an engine.........regaurdless its so ugly its sweet looking!

i think you have nailed it plus its a single axle, also it has the tube bar across the top for the slide out extendable mirrors for hauling mobile homes, many came as line haul 238 detroit and a ten speed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eclipse179