mouse007's build (2014 DCSB 4x4 Taco)

Dances with Wolves

aka jk240sx
Really liking the steelies. Totally transformed your truck. I have 2 steelies stashed and getting 3 more as i find them. Then a set of center caps and color matched SSM. Kudos.

mouse007

Explorer
Awesome!! Need more trimming to the front fender? Looks great.

Thank you my friend..!! Nope, no trimming needed the offset/wheel & tire set up are perfect. "0" issues with rubbing. I have about 1" clearance on the Cab Mount at full stuff. By far my favorite set up. I'll post some better pictures later this month.

mouse007

Explorer
Really liking the steelies. Totally transformed your truck. I have 2 steelies stashed and getting 3 more as i find them. Then a set of center caps and color matched SSM. Kudos.

Yup..!! changes the look completely. I did the same, found 2 on CL.com with the center caps and the others I bought form wheelsexpresonline.com cheap, $55.00 each with the center caps. Shipping was only $15.00 per wheel. They sell NEW take offs they were a bit faded but polished right up as you can see form the pictures.

mouse007

Explorer
YES...!!! So after a long time (8 Weeks) I finally received my High Clearance rear bumper/tire carrier from Pelfrey Built Off-Road. I cant wait to get this bad boy installed..!!!!

IMG_0269.jpg

IMG_0271.jpg

mouse007

Explorer
Where do you have your switch at for your off-road lights? What kind of switch do you have?

Acerwin you left me thinking about this. I did some searching and I found this bad boy on eBay. Came out awesome, lights up when you are using the Fog Lights.

IMG_0292.jpg

mouse007

Explorer
Sorry to hear about wife getting sick. Having the flu sucks. What all did you get on your rear HC bumper?

Yes, I joke with my co-workers telling them the command cold cost you at least $200.00. Doctor, medicine, time off from work, so on....
On the H.C. I only opted for the Hi-Lift mount & Rotopax mount. I didn't want the rear LED's nor the table. Hopefully I can do it this weekend.

Acerwin

Adventurer
Yes, I joke with my co-workers telling them the command cold cost you at least $200.00. Doctor, medicine, time off from work, so on....
On the H.C. I only opted for the Hi-Lift mount & Rotopax mount. I didn't want the rear LED's nor the table. Hopefully I can do it this weekend.
Excited to see it! :D

mouse007

Explorer
Pelfreybilt Off-Road H.C. Rear Bumper.

This weekend my buddy's and I installed the Pelfreybilt Off-Road H.C. Rear Bumper with swing out tire carrier. The install was very straight forward. only broke 2 clips on the drivers side flare.

IMG_0291.jpg

IMG_0278.jpg

IMG_0287.jpg

IMG_0279.jpg

IMG_0354.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger