MY 2010 in pictures...

timh

Explorer
I have seen a few folks posting their favorite pics of the year and I wanted to do the same. The 2nd half of my year has been pretty busy (R/C rockcrawling competitions) and my travels were affected but the 1st half we were able to get out quite a bit.

Hope you enjoy

Chricahua Mtns, AZ January
IMG_2293.jpg

Oracle, AZ January
IMG_2377.jpg

Dudleyville, AZ January
IMG_2426.jpg

Cherry Creek, AZ January
IMG_2520-1.jpg

White Mtns, AZ January
IMG_2502.jpg

Sierra Ancha Mtns, AZ January
IMG_2527.jpg

Salt River, AZ January
IMG_2544.jpg

more to come...

timh

Explorer
Jackson Cabin, AZ March
IMG_2993.jpg

Reddington, AZ March
IMG_2966.jpg

Happy Valley, AZ May
IMG_3558.jpg

Happy Valley, AZ May
IMG_3572.jpg

San Pedro Valley, AZ May
IMG_3609.jpg

Gila River, AZ May
IMG_3873.jpg

Gila River, AZ May
IMG_3835.jpg

Watson Lake, Prescott, AZ June
IMG_3945.jpg

Sedona, AZ June
IMG_4308.jpg

Grand Canyon, AZ June
IMG_4372.jpg

STILL MORE TO COME............

Last edited:

timh

Explorer
Black River, AZ August
IMG_4879.jpg

Black River, AZ August
IMG_4897.jpg

Alpine, AZ August
IMG_4927.jpg

Near the Gila River, AZ August
IMG_5190.jpg

Bisbee, AZ September
IMG_5309.jpg

Red Cliffs Park, St. George, Utah November (R/C competition)
IMG_6485.jpg

And that about sums it up, it has been a busy year for us. I have been very involved in r/c rockcrawling and have competed almost every weekend since October all over the state of Arizona and once in Utah. I haven't got out into the backcountry enough lately but at least most places we comp are scenic areas. I hope everyone enjoys the pics and we will see what next year brings.:victory:

Explorer 1

Explorer 1
Ahhhhh Arizona!

So many neat places in Arizona to explore and so many that can be visited in the winter too!

Thanks for sharing and I do look forward to visiting that State this next year.

Thanks,
Fred
Explorer 1

Moody

Needs to get out more
Awesome...neat way to report your year. I always love seeing kids out in the field. Great to see them starting young...:ylsmoke:

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
Very cool Tim. You guys did pop all over the state. :sombrero: Nice review of the year's trips. Here's to next year bringing more of the same. :wings:

timh

Explorer
Thanks for all the compliements everybody. There were a few more trips in there that didn't make the cut simply to keep the post under control. We did manage to get out quite a bit this year and had a great time. At this point 2011 looks like it won't be quite as good as they have cut my vacation time at work to try and make it through the tough economy, but that is fine with me as long as I am working I can still get out on the weekends. We do however have an ECDD trip coming up soon.:sombrero:

Most of the trips are local AZ trips because my wife and I had decided a while back that we wouldn't travel out of state for overlanding until we had seen everything there is to see in our own state. We have a lot more to go!!! And the best thing is all the pictures I have of my daughter in all of the places I wasn't able to go as a kid.:victory:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears