my cherokee

hugh

Observer
Here,s a picture of my jeep I am getting set up for off road camping and the first outing in it earlier this winter.
bumperandtrailer007.jpg

highandmosslakenov08009.jpg

highandmosslakenov08024.jpg

saburai

Explorer
Now that's just silly. There's probably a guy with a XJ or ZJ that wishes he had a YJ.

:)

Yep...

Blonds want dark hair
Tall folk wants to be average height
Short guys want to be six three
Thai girls don't want a tan and all the blonds I know are layin' out in the sun tryin' there best to get dark

Crazy world:elkgrin:

98dango

Expedition Leader
not my rigs

but it looks like tj flairs all around

cragar 5 start painted black 15/10 i think if not there 8s with decent ofset

Xtreme XJ

Adventurer
not my rigs

but it looks like tj flairs all around

cragar 5 start painted black 15/10 i think if not there 8s with decent ofset

Yep they are TJ flares F&R... I don't know about them being "Crager 5 stars" though... maybe... the openings look different to me ????

Curt

hugh

Observer
Thanks for the comments. In answer to the questions the mudflaps are from a local auto parts store and I made them sorta quick release with one 7/16 nut holding them on. Every place has different laws, here you need to have tire coverage on the road but off road well off they go, it takes about a minute. The tires are 35 BFG,s, the spare is in the back till my friend fabs up a new rear bumper with a swing away tire carrier. The lift is a 6 1/2 Ironrock out of MN, it is a 3 link system that uses some Rough Country pieces. Nobody asked but I thought I,d throw that in:). The wheels are Cragar soft 8,s from Summit and they are 15 x 8 with a 3.75 offset. I still have 2 more for the trailer that will be built this summer. And yes the flares are TJ with amber lights removed from the front and a flat piece of steel inserted in the hole. I would have preferred to put rear TJ flares all around but couldn,t pass on the deal. It also has a Cobra CB mounted overhead between the visors and a Viar compressor mounted in an old steel first aid box which fits real nice in a jerry can holder where the spare used to be. Also installed some frame stiffeners made out of 1/4 " thick angle. It,s basically a typical Jeep, always in progress.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eclipse179