My jeep got a little more Expo-ish

FlexdXJ

Adventurer
Well, I got my bumpers installed on my wheeling/camping/fishing rig and thought I'd share with you guys.

DSCF0151.jpg

DSCF0150.jpg

mtnbike28

Expedition Leader
Awning?

That is quite some awning!

(Aaron, I hope you realize we are kidding about the angle of the lodge thing in back)

PS I really like the shape of the front bumper!

FlexdXJ

Adventurer
That is quite some awning!

(Aaron, I hope you realize we are kidding about the angle of the lodge thing in back)

PS I really like the shape of the front bumper!

Yeah I know you're teasing. Thanks, JCR offroad makes some nice stuff and it gave me a ton of approach angle! :victory:

DBH

Very nice Aaron. Just put a roof rack on my XJ as well. I will keep my eyes out for you out here in Corn Land!

FlexdXJ

Adventurer
Very nice Aaron. Just put a roof rack on my XJ as well. I will keep my eyes out for you out here in Corn Land!

Thanks. Usually I don't make it past the southside so You may see me in the Wanamaker area or greenwood. My buddy lives a few minutes from down town, Thats the farthest I go for the most part. You may catch me at badlands too! :D

XXXpedition

Explorer
looks good!

i have to say: that wooden roof really looks placed well - good photo shooting ;-)

Last edited:

purdueXJ

Observer
Nice to see some other Indiana xj's on here. I really want some of those jcr sliders and the front bumper, I just have too many things that I need for the jeep and can't decide what to get first.

FlexdXJ

Adventurer
Nice to see some other Indiana xj's on here. I really want some of those jcr sliders and the front bumper, I just have too many things that I need for the jeep and can't decide what to get first.

Can't go wrong there. I have a couple buddies up that way you may see it there. or at the badlands.

FlexdXJ

Adventurer
Just got my Lightforce 170's installed a couple days ago! OH MY LORD, are these things nice!:wings: The harness was a snap to install too! Gonna convert them to HID to match my headlights but thats a future project.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger