my m416 project

RRDirtyHarry

Observer
well I decided to use deck acrylic or whatever. its supposed to seal and waterproof a deck for your house or whatever. I think I need to add another coat, then a couple layers of OD green.

RRDirtyHarry

Observer
I went out to tahuya ORv sunday, and got a few good action shots. here they are.

DSCN5329_zpsd6a51c93.jpg

DSCN5330_zps22a5e34e.jpg

DSCN5332_zpsddf6b3eb.jpg

Bennyhana

Adventurer
Nice build! I to have one of the M416 marine versions. The funny thing is that I bought it from a guy in Bonney lake. I got lucky as mine was already tabbed and licensed. How did you attach the temp. lid?

RRDirtyHarry

Observer
Nice build! I to have one of the M416 marine versions. The funny thing is that I bought it from a guy in Bonney lake. I got lucky as mine was already tabbed and licensed. How did you attach the temp. lid?

yeah mine wasn't licensed. lame. we oughta get together and show eachother our trailers. your only about 30 minutes away. about. and I attached the lid by the ratchet straps. but on the underside of the lid I attached some rectangular pieces of particle board that were the perfect width to fit right inside the lid so it wouldn't slide around. ill have to post a picture later.

on the trip I just took to tahuya, it didnt keep much water from getting in, but it doesn't help that I took it through mud lake.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eclipse179