my new T100!!!

knox

Observer
Just picked it up earlier. Super clean. 5 speed 4wd 228xxx on the 3.4 with the timing belt just done. Super stoked to take it out for the first time on Halloween. Only plans right now are a new head unit, cb, and dual battery. After doing some more research I might get a mount of some sort for a better gps/navigation than google.

Sold this 4runner to my friend and immediately regretted buying my wrangler. Might be trading wheels to get my Tacoma wheels back with my KO2's.

Last edited:

tanglefoot

ExPoseur
Handsome truck there!

I'd probably rather run on Revo 2s than BFG ATs, myself--smoother, quieter ride and no slouch in the traction department.

knox

Observer
Thanks guys! This is my first camper shell. It has the clamps holding it on. Should I look into actually mounting it to the bed or can I rely on those?

River19

Observer
Very nice clean T100

Clamps, assuming they are the proper C clamps made for the purpose (which I am guessing they are) will be perfectly fine. I have run 3 trucks with standard camper shell clamps and they work well.

jpat30

Adventurer
Super Clean truck. You had me there until the pic of the kid "throwing" up his set; really??????

knox

Observer
So whats first plan of action on the new T100? Looks great by the way. Purchase price and miles if you don't mind? Thanks

Has 228xxx on it, and at 6k from a dealership with tax and title. But this one did book on kbb for 5400ish so it wasn't bad according to that. It was steep but I'm selling my wrangler project so I said I'll deal with it since I couldn't find a clean t100 around. Only plan really is to have fun and not do unnecessary mods. I had that 1st gen runner and kind of wish I wouldn't have started modding it. So ill leave this one for the most part. but I just did a new stereo and cb, because were always close in a group on the trail. Here soon will be a dual battery so I can have head in the camper shell all night. and with some extra wood I have around I'm trying to decide if I should build a sleeping platform/drawer system.

Arclight

SAR guy
Has 228xxx on it, and at 6k from a dealership with tax and title. But this one did book on kbb for 5400ish so it wasn't bad according to that. It was steep but I'm selling my wrangler project so I said I'll deal with it since I couldn't find a clean t100 around. Only plan really is to have fun and not do unnecessary mods. I had that 1st gen runner and kind of wish I wouldn't have started modding it. So ill leave this one for the most part. but I just did a new stereo and cb, because were always close in a group on the trail. Here soon will be a dual battery so I can have head in the camper shell all night. and with some extra wood I have around I'm trying to decide if I should build a sleeping platform/drawer system.

You can get away without the second battery if you run a low voltage disconnect (cuts off the power to your truck before it drops so low that you cannot start). I have this one in my T100:

http://www.prioritystart.com/12vpromax.php

If you meant "heat," a Little Buddy heater will take the edge off before you go to sleep. The only thing that might be feasible to run electric heat with would be a trucker's electric blanket.

For storage, I found that I was much happier with a rack of milk crates along the passenger side than I was raising the floor. You really miss being able to sit up all the way in a shell.

Arclight

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78