My new toy :)

I just picked up this little gem this morning. She needs some tlc but is 100% rust free and a perfect blank canvas!IMG_5566.jpgIMG_5563.JPG50956350209__B200B7FF-D492-45A9-9751-09E72B87A535.jpgIMG_5564.jpg

Last edited:

brentbba

Explorer
Nice - by the resonator box off the air filter, '94? Typical failing green paint, but as you say if no rust you've got a great project. Mileage?

Update: this thing was not treated very well. I bypassed the leaking heater core, did a basic tuneup with belts, plugs, plug wires, rotor button distributor cap, k&n air filter, changed a couple cracked hoses. Runs and idles good but unfortunately it needs a head gasket. So I guess it's time to roll up my sleeves and dive deeper than I planned into that big *** engine bay!!51086683228__405BF6EC-2F57-45E6-8B3E-591C490C38FC.jpg

pookie

Observer
Was that one on Craigslist in Asheville for awhile?

I got mine a couple weeks ago and found both front CV boots blown, as well as all the fluids needing done, which I am working on now. Plugs are next, and I think maybe valve cover gaskets are leaking. Even with all that it still runs fine and keeps on going.

Was that one on Craigslist in Asheville for awhile?

I got mine a couple weeks ago and found both front CV boots blown, as well as all the fluids needing done, which I am working on now. Plugs are next, and I think maybe valve cover gaskets are leaking. Even with all that it still runs fine and keeps on going.

Yessir, it was on cl in Asheville. I talked him down a bit and got a great deal, even after the hg I'll still be in it for less than most people pay

zimm

Expedition Leader
when you said it was a smokin', deal, did you mean it was doing that after the test drive?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12