My new trailer

Hi all, I just thought I would share some pics of my new trailer. I had it built by a trailer company here in MO. I just picked it up yesterday, and I think it turned out great!

trailer1.jpg

trailer2.jpg

Thanks! yeah, the firewood bin was a must-have for me. A white vinyl top, rotopack fuel canister mount, and hi-lift mount are on the list of add-ons.

Here's a few more pics:

trailer4.JPG

trailer5.JPG

trailer6.JPG

cjm

Adventurer
Man that's a great price! Wouldn't happen to have a build sheet to possibly take to fab shops to get a comparable price? Thanks a lot for help.

I dont have a build sheet per se, I just gave them a picture I found online and a list of things I wanted. Here's the rundown, maybe this will help...

5' x 3 1/2 inside, Non Tilt Single Axle Trailer
3500lb. Axle
2' Tread Plate sides
Tread plate floor
Jeep style fenders with steps
2' Tread plate drop gate
Tread plate tool box
Mesh area for wood
Extended tubing tongue
Tongue jack
2" receiver under tailgate
LED lights
Tie downs

hankgs

Adventurer
That trailer is waaay cool and reasonable to boot. I am thinking trailer and I will have to keep this post in mind...

AA1PR

Disabled Explorer
I like !

have you had it off road yet ? the trailer tongue looks really long for offroading

I want to extend the trailer tube from the bed to the ball hitch on my M416 but fear too much length out in the wild would create more problems in the long run

really interested in your experience or opinion on that

The best it's been on so far is gravel road. I wanted the longer tongue so it would be easier to backup, and so I could open my Jeep's tailgate with the trailer hitched.

kt888

I love your trailer! I was thinking of building an off road trailer and not to spend too much money. After I read your post, thats the trailer that I want. Do you mind sharing which trailer company built it for you? Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998