My next major mod...

Off-Grid Engineering

Supporting Sponsor
A sticker! an "ExPo" sticker to be exact. Anyone know where to get one? I've seen them around here and from what I've heard they offer atleast 20 hp and 2" of lift... I want one... tell me where to get it....

:punk03:

Willman

DSC02926.jpg

Extra 5 HP!!!!

:bike_rider:

Off-Grid Engineering

Supporting Sponsor
NorCalBorn said:
Nice :wavey: Now what I want to know is if there's any truth that the use of said sticker tends to coincide with the equipping of your vehicle, while your bank account simultaneously gets smaller, and your creditors love you more. :victory: :D

I intend to do a thorough evaluation of this product when it arrives. I will post a full write-up of the install and my impressions... stay tuned! :sombrero:

pell53

Hey Willman, where did you come across your sticker? I really like that one. I've been considering one for the 4runner myself.

Willman

pell53 said:
Hey Willman, where did you come across your sticker? I really like that one. I've been considering one for the 4runner myself.

I got it a year ago from a great member here @ the ExPo!!!

:sombrero:

Clark White

Explorer
As far as I know, I purchased the last two, sorry! He may have had a couple left still, but I'm pretty sure they were all claimed shortly after if there were any more. They sure are nice though! :eatchicke

Clark

Off-Grid Engineering

Supporting Sponsor
uummm... ok, so who has ordered a sticker from that website I posted? I paid with my credit card last week and it hasn't come out of my account yet. Also, no correspondence from the seller. Anyone?

motomech

Adventurer
Tacomedic said:
uummm... ok, so who has ordered a sticker from that website I posted? I paid with my credit card last week and it hasn't come out of my account yet. Also, no correspondence from the seller. Anyone?

I will take a little bit,sticker sellin is not his primary job but it will get there.
I got mine in perfect condition and good service.Just took a little bit.

teotwaki

Excelsior!
Tacomedic said:

I am pretty sure he made the stickers just to help out forum members and is not paid for his time and trouble. My stickers also came in a reasonable amount of time so I am sure you'll hear something before too long.

My guess would be that the Expo/offroading hobby had to take a back seat to some real life issues. That happened to me two weeks ago... 22 hour days, canceled off-roading trips and so on.

Off-Grid Engineering

Supporting Sponsor
Ok. I wasn't freaking out or anything. I mean it was only like 4 bucks but I'm just excited to have them on there before my Moab trip. I gotta represent the ExPo!!!

Thanks Guys... I'll be patient, I promise :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger