My thoughts on a lame forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBslider001

Diesel Head
I find it funny that there are 33 views on my thread and not one comment. In fact the only comments I have really received are the accusing ones of trolling when my niece got on here and offended some dude by typing "dumb" in response to god-knows-what. I even got a personal mod message for that one. I am on a lot of truck forums that are informative and helpful and full of good info. This one is full of kooks who seem to think that attaching an RV awning to the side of a truck is cool or different. What a joke. Over it....later dudes. And you may think "good riddance" but it sucks that all people can do anymore is get offended and get there poor wittle feelings hurt when someone doesn't absolutely love whatever ************** and lamebrain ideas they come up with to match there lake-sandal-wearing kook life. Putting a cooler with self-tapping screws in the back of your 25 year old Suburban makes you a KOOK hands down. Out!

Riptide

Explorer
Congrats on your new truck!

What kind of comments were you looking for? It sounds like you have some plans for the truck, but other than changing the fluids, I didn't see much to comment on yet. Why don't you tell us more about where you're going with your truck?

And probably oughta counsel your niece on calling people "dumb". Just my opinion, though.

NorthernWoodsman

Adventurer/tinkerer
Seriously, you're mad at people on this forum and think this forum sucks because people didn't respond to your post en masse? So, basically, you got your feelings hurt and now you're going to whine about it, call the forum and the people in it names, and storm off in a display of immaturity?

No offense, but this is the internet, don't let it affect you so much. Keep posting about your truck and you will probably be surprised how many folks will eventually post in your thread. The key is photos and lots of description/details.

With your attitude though, can't say that I'll miss you much around here. And yeah, best of luck in some of those other forums with your thick skin.

TangoBlue

American Adventurist
NorthernWoodsman... be careful! The OP is clearly one bad dude -- he has a "Sons of Anarchy" avatar so he probably watches the show and knows how to act like a 'biker.' And you know how those biker gangs get easily offended when you don't comment on their oil change... :rolleyes:

Cee-Jay

Sasquatch
My Junior Varsity baseball coach always used to say "Show your class, not your a*s."

BBSlider001, I wish you the best of luck in getting what you're looking for.

drbandkgb

Xterra Junky
This is one of the best forums out there... Every brand seems to have a nice little area... This is not a normal Toyota,Jeep,Chevy forum...
Maybe you didnt read the name of the forum correctly... Expeditionportal.. Not mudding central..

I love EP and have based my own Xterra forum on this one...

Long live EP...

Hill Bill E.

Oath Keeper
7 hours between the 'Here's my new truck' post with no pics, and a "What a Lame forum" post.................

Well, I didn't comment, because I never got a chance to see the thread in that time!

Oh well. *shrugs*

I find it funny that there are 33 views on my thread and not one comment. In fact the only comments I have really received are the accusing ones of trolling when my niece got on here and offended some dude by typing "dumb" in response to god-knows-what.

Whether you stay or not is your choice but your statement above is simply not true. I went back and looked at the other posts you have made to various threads since you joined and several of your posts received thoughtful replies from other members.

4xdog

Explorer
We're up against the last weekend of summer and you're honked that people aren't responding to you in a few hours? Heck, consider yourself suitably acknowledged simply by having people read the post at all in the runup to Labor Day. Here -- have a beer -- or a cup of coffee -- relax. We all do this for fun, remember.

grimbo

Explorer
Sorry but this is a very funny thread. You made a post with no real info, questions, or to be honest, content then get your panties in a twist because no one "responded" in 7 hours?

Hope this thread makes you happy, you'll have heaps of responses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior