My White JKU Expedition Build

DallasJKU

Adventurer
Pre-ordered my Trek Armor shade and Trek Armor grab handles. The rear ones have already paid for themselves since my non neutered dog leaves stuff behind sometimes. After my dog threw up all over the rear seat covers I decided to pull the trigger in the front ones just in case.

I was going to LineX the inside but decided to pull the carpet and buy some AEV floor liners and they have been great. I may not do LineX at this point. Only other interior mod I think I might do is Hot Heads. However I rarely park in the sun for any length of time, but the sound deadening might be worth it.

Last edited:

CRolandLJ

Adventurer
How do you like that hard top hoist?

been debating whether or not to buy or make my own. How close does it get to the ceiling when hoisted all the way up?

DallasJKU

Adventurer
How do you like that hard top hoist?

been debating whether or not to buy or make my own. How close does it get to the ceiling when hoisted all the way up?

Really like it. Took less than 30 minutes to install. Seems to be very sturdy and the hand crank is awesome. I bet it will get about 4-6 inches from ceiling.

Last edited:

DallasJKU

Adventurer
Just installed these. It took 25 minutes with the Velcro. Initial drive @45mph and it makes a very noticeable reduction in noise level. Can barely hear the cars pass me unless they have a throaty exhaust. I will test hwy and heat tomorrow.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374810072.643157.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374810087.206699.jpg

DallasJKU

Adventurer
Hello, nice build!

Are this panels parts of a kit or you just cut them yourself!?

Thanks

You can get them with or without the side panels. They just complete the look. I don't think they provide much heat or sound reduction. It really is one of the best mods for the money. The road noise reduction makes everyday driving so much better with the hardtop. I don't know if I could run a soft top now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78