N.E. Arizona Tour and Dune Camp Nov. 3-4th,2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockcrawler

Adventurer
Chuck,

I just checked my schedule and I'll be in Sedona for work that weekend. My wife was all excited about this trip too! She's very interested in native american culture and crafts, so this was right up her alley. Oh well, some other time I guess.

Have fun!

Kyle

DakarTJ

Observer
My wife and I would like to come and join you all. We are new to this group and would like to meet some nice people. We love to camp. We have been out to that area before but not that part.

Ursidae69

Expedition Leader
I'm leaning heavily toward making this trip. It would be an easy weekender, plus I have to go to Phx that weekend I think, so I could head there Sunday afternoon. The NM contingent can meet up and caravan out maybe. Alia? Howard?

AZCPP

Adventurer
It will be great to see all of you come! There is plenty of room up on the dunes where we will make camp so there is no limit on how many can join in. I think I have a few locals that want to join in as well. As we get closer I will try to get an approximate head count so I can pre-negotiate the fee at Rock Art Ranch.

Howard70

Adventurer
Joining Chuck From Albuquerque

Looks like Heidi and I will be able to join the trip if there's still room. We'll head over with Chuck H. and anyone else that wants to caravan over.

Howard L. Snell

Ursidae69

Expedition Leader
Hey Howard, we may have to drive out part of the way Friday night. It will be an early morning on Saturday otherwise. Like leaving Abq at 4am kind of early. I can do either.

Howard70

Adventurer
Friday's Fine

Hello Chuck:

We can leave anytime on Friday - which definitely sounds like a better idea to me. If you want to make a day of it that would be great - maybe do some exploring around Gallup?

Looking forward to the trip!

Howard

Ursidae69

Expedition Leader
Howard70 said:
Hello Chuck:

We can leave anytime on Friday - which definitely sounds like a better idea to me. If you want to make a day of it that would be great - maybe do some exploring around Gallup?

Looking forward to the trip!

Howard

I'm supposed to work that Friday unfortunately. Hmm, maybe I will get a mysterious cough that day and be too sick to work...

AZCPP

Adventurer
TTT
PB230004.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan