NAS Defender 110 for sale

Remotemedic

I have listed here before and apologize as I lost all login information and did not follow forum rules. So I am going to try again.
Body Style 4DR
Mileage 176450
Exterior Color Alpine White
Interior Color Charcoal twill-effect Vinyl
Engine 3.9 litre V8
Transmission Manual
Drive Type Permanent 4-wheel Drive
Fuel Type Petrol
Stereo
Doors
Stock No C134A
VIN SALDH1289PA921813
Additional information:
1993 North American Specification Defender 110, #451/500. Alpine White with Charcoal grey interior. Updated 4.6 litre Rover V8 motor. Fully Hannibal roof rack with side-awning and roof mounted tent. Front ARB Brush bar with integrated winch. 2 inch Suspension lift with aggressive tires, Rock Sliders, and an onboard water storage tank. Substantial audio and built in Garmin Navigation systems. Other extras include Secondary Air Conditioning and an ARB Refrigerator/ Freezer. Fully rebuilt and restored to handle any adverse condition or terrain.

Asking price is negotiable. I would like to recoup my investment at 40k but will consider any serious offer.

Attachments

• Elliott.jpg
    Elliott.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 6,487

Remotemedic

100_0062.jpg100_0063.jpg100_0064.jpg100_0065.jpg100_0066.jpg100_0067.jpg100_0068.jpg100_0069.jpg100_0070.jpg

Thanks for the interest...the truck is currently just outside of Dallas.

Here are some other pics, the orange sticker on the doors is gone...it was a large vinyl sticker that was used for an expedition to Gautemala by the previous owner...I let it sit in the sun and warm up and it peeled away clean without taking the door with it. The Engine has about 7k on it....cancer in the doors? LOL...I assume you mean corrosion...and no there isn't...at least not any I can find.

Remotemedic

Yes...it does have a salvage title in it's past as I found out yesterday. I am not trying to conceal anything... if I was, I wouldn't give you the VIN. I know nothing about the salvage title, but I can say it currently has a VA title that is clean and the previous title that I received from the previous owner out of FL was clean. No problem insuring it with a major carrier...and I don't know HOW it went from a salvage to a clean title. For those that aren't interested because they feel I concealed something, well nothing I can do about that except say I wasn't... for those that are not interested because it has had a salvage title...okay, you are missing a good truck and better deal...for all others...let's make a deal

Last edited:

ini88

Adventurer
Honest mistake if you never knew. The truck is still great, Just trying to get all the info on it for interested people.

n_maher

Observer
There are several states that wipe the salvage designation when you register an out of state purchased vehicle. I got stuck in a similar situation once that had gone through Maine and came out with a clean title.

Rozzi

Adventurer
There are several states that wipe the salvage designation when you register an out of state purchased vehicle. I got stuck in a similar situation once that had gone through Maine and came out with a clean title.

Yep. That would be title washing. Good job pointing that out!

BroncoHauler

Adventurer
Yep. That would be title washing. Good job pointing that out!

It's only title washing if the entire point of reregistering the vehicle in a different state was to clear the title, which IMO is fraudulent. In many states, a rebuilt vehicle is issued a clean title. The clean title stays with the vehicle through subsequent sales, and many sellers don't volunteer the previous title information if they even know it.

I own a vehicle where the entire roof was caved in, so the buyer of the salvaged vehicle ordered a complete new body from the factory. I have no concerns whatsoever in owning my vehicle, but your mileage may vary. I shared the entire story with my insurance company and DMV, and neither seemed to care, they just wanted their money.

Herb

4x4x4doors

Explorer
In considering the relevance of a salvage title, one should also consider the age. In this example, the original salvage title was issued 12 years ago. One might be inclined to think any improperly repaired or undisclosed damages (one of the real issues with salvage) would have likely exposed itself and been addressed by now.

Just my $.02

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12