NAS Defender 90 to 110 Tdi Wagon, SD cage, A/C, etc

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
This was a client's custom build- his first Defender, who decided to go a different venue with modern creature comforts and amenities. Only 300 miles the past year indicative of his loss of interest. While this creates a wonderful opportunity to to purchase a great Defender, it should also make one realize this is NOT an Escalade or Range Rover!! It is a basic Defender with amenities added, but at it's core, it is a world renowned back country exploration vehicle. It is certainly capable of daily driver duties, and in fact will return 27+ mpg doing so. But, they have their quirks, and are not for everyone. They are loud, stiff, slow whilst being solid proven military and UN platforms. If your expectation is realistic to their design, you will be in love for ever. However, if you expect a modern day luxury experience, you will be grossly disappointed!!

So, on to what this exceptional Defender has to offer. She is loaded with options like canvas seat covers including jump seats, heated seats, heated windscreen, stereo, A/C, new tires, new suspension springs and shocks, winch, spare tire carrier, LED lights, new alloy hinges, Hannibal roof rack, Safety Devices cage, sill sliders/side steps, complete disassemble and color change to Sahara Tan, and more- not to mention a fresh 300 Tdi drivetrain!! The Defender is kitted, and ready to go for many years of enjoyment!! Feel free to inquire about adding your personal touches!!!

Pictures should be up tomorrow, and Ebay auction started this evening as well.

Asking $64,950

Attachments

• DSC_0148.JPG
    DSC_0148.JPG
    413.7 KB · Views: 269
Last edited:

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
Few pictures as she sits today:

Attachments

• DSC_0167.JPG
    DSC_0167.JPG
    427.9 KB · Views: 219
  • DSC_0150.JPG
    DSC_0150.JPG
    415 KB · Views: 256
  • DSC_0148.JPG
    DSC_0148.JPG
    413.7 KB · Views: 215
  • DSC_0158.JPG
    DSC_0158.JPG
    332 KB · Views: 198
  • DSC_0157.JPG
    DSC_0157.JPG
    419.7 KB · Views: 179
  • DSC_0156.JPG
    DSC_0156.JPG
    364.1 KB · Views: 193
  • DSC_0162.JPG
    DSC_0162.JPG
    367.6 KB · Views: 191
  • DSC_0168.JPG
    DSC_0168.JPG
    362.7 KB · Views: 181

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
Thanks- I did photo document it, but didn't post a thread since we do them regularly. Look at my website as we just added a restoration page, and if there is something you would like to see specifically, let me know.

zimm

Expedition Leader
THAT would get me back into a 110. take it to maine, i may trade in a well used lexus.

what a god forsaken, iron maiden, torturous piece of **** of a truck. i love it.

Last edited:

rover4x4

Adventurer
Whats up with that tire carrier? for that coin I want a Mantec.

Whats the mileage on the engine? I assume its had a timing belt? Is it titled as a 97 NAS ST/SW?

Last edited:

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
Engine mileage aprox 90k with timing belt aprox 300 miles ago.
'94 NAS90 s/t, salvage title, inspected by DMV.
You can have a Mantec when you buy the truck, just as the PO sent us this one to be installed...
Not my favorite example of a tire carrier, but it works well.

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
I feel like I am taking a bit of a gamble- really hope there are 'two' bidders...
Several views and lots of watchers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger