Need 03 Body Builders guide

david506th

Adventurer
Looking for a 03 Fuso FG body builders guide. I was stonewalled at my local dealer and can't find any on the web. B if you can help please let me know.

David

fluffyprinceton

Adventurer
I have a pdf dated June 2004. The FG's listed are "FG84CE6 and FG84DC6". It that works I can send it as an attachment if you PM me with an e-mail address.Moe

SkiFreak

Crazy Person
Looking for a 03 Fuso FG body builders guide.

The reality is that these Fuso chassis have not really changed much over the years. Unless you are wanting to do something that is very specific to your model of truck, all of the general principles are the same. Any of the body builders guides for trucks near your year model should be fine.

david506th

Adventurer
Thank you to those who emailed, replied and PMed me with information. I was able to use that to further my camper plans but also yesterday I received a call from Mitsubishi USA Corporate office. Their engineer who works with customer service talked to me a bunch and was able to track my VIN number down to give me the exact information I wanted but also informed me that all pre-2005 information is not digital and therefore not online. He is scanning all my documents to me and was interested to learn more about my build. Very helpful.

David

SkiFreak

Crazy Person
Unfortunately, these days very few companies seem to understand the concept of "customer support", so it's great to hear the Mitsubishi USA is bucking that trend.
Definitely sounds like a good result. You may want to consider making that information available here on Expo, for those other members that own older trucks. Just a thought...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12